- Establish and cultivate relations with alumni and friends through communication, programs and services.
- Serve as the primary alumni reference for Palawan State University alumni services and programs at the different colleges and extramural centers in order to promote a more alumni involvement and commitment.
- Identify, motivate and train strong alumni volunteers to raise funds and foster recruitment for Palawan State University Alumni Association.
- Encourage diversity by increasing participation among young alumni for life and support of the University.
- Promote membership in Palawan State University association.
The Association commits itself to the realization of the following objectives:
- To establish an organization that will present the alumni of the Palawan State University in any activity beneficial to the members.
- To promote the spiritual, moral, educational, social and economic well being members.
- To establish the harmonious and progressive relations with its Alma Mater, the Palawan State University.
- To strive for the adaption of legislation policies and other measures that will promote the well being of all its members.
The Palawan State University Alumni Affairs intends to carry out the values stated in Palawan State University creed to wit: integrity, commitment, teamwork, social responsibility, sustainable development and excellence in order to maintain an atmosphere of respect and trust among its members.
- Established data bank for Alumni
- Spearheaded Alumni Day Celebration 2010
- Facilitated Election of Alumni Officers, Main Campus
- Spearheaded Alumni Day Celebration SY 2011
- Held election of Alumni Federation President