The Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Office is created to perform the following functions:
- Develop strategies to formulate the institutional plans of the university.
- Establishes and maintains the database of the university.
- Provides assistance to the various colleges in the development of the curricular programs.
- Monitors the implementation of the operational plan of the university.
- Prepares and submit reports of the accomplishments of the university to concerned agencies and offices.
PROF. HERMENEGILDO P. DELA PEÑA
CSPG Bldg., Palawan State University
Tiniguiban Heights, Puerto Princesa City