Office of Student Affairs and Services
The Office of Student Affairs and Services is committed to support and strengthen instruction by building opportunities that would establish understanding and harmony between the administration and the student, create working relationship for the ultimate development of the students in order to assume roles of leadership as members of their communities and professions in the future.
- Contribute to the development of well-rounded individuals by instituting programs and activities that are personal and institutional development oriented.
- Provide opportunities for students to apply their knowledge and skills in dealing with academics, personal / social, and career problems that may affect them in their day-to-day living.
- Provide opportunities for students to apply life skills in their various learning experiences in the university.
- Develop students’ skills in making career choices relevant to their courses.
- Help students develop self-understanding and acceptance of their strengths and limitations as they work toward building a strong concept of themselves.
- Provide opportunities for students to successively apply in their life the values of excellence, teamwork, creativity, self-reliance, social responsibility and advocacy for sustainable development.
- Support the aims of instruction particularly in the development of professionals required in building a strong republic.