To become a center of excellence in producing sound researches that are responsive to the needs of the academe, the nursing service, and the community towards sustainable development.
- To develop quality faculty researches through faculty development programs.
- To produce skilled researcher graduates through research insdivuction improvement and curriculum development.
- To conduct/present/publish sound researches in conjunction with PSU Research Thrusts and Agenda.
- To establish linkages with local, national, and international agencies for partnership.
Thrusts and Priorities
- Nursing Education ( Academe)
- Researches addressing the needs for nursing curriculum development and improvement of quality of insdivuction.
- Faculty development
- Student development
- Nursing Service ( Hospital)
- Researches addressing the needs to improve quality of care given to patients in the hospital
- Resource management evaluation
- Health Needs Assessment of a Community
- Community Participation Action Research ( COPAR)
- Area Program Based Planning Evaluation
- Ecotourism in Relation to Health
- Policy and Governance related to health
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental Health
- Health Eco- Tourism and Sustainable Development
- Health Policies and Good Governance
- Wellness Technology Development
- Health Information Communication Technology
- Curriculum Development
- Accessibility to essential medicines
Mary Joy A. Habaradas
Jane Fatima G. Vicente